From EZ ACCESS
The SUITCASE® TRIFOLD® AS Ramp has a unique 3-fold design that allows for ultimate portability when longer ramp lengths are needed. The ramp is designed to be used and carried as one unit, or can be quickly separated into two individual sections. Offered in sizes ranging from 5 to 10 feet in length and is ideal for raised landings, steps, or larger vehicles. Made from aircraft-quality aluminum, this ramp features an applied, slip-resistant surface and self-adjusting bottom transition plates for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Explore the options, specifications, and features of the SUITCASE Trifold AS Ramp to see if it meets your needs for accessibility.
Ramp sizes: 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, and 10ft.
- Trifold Design: The unique 3-fold design of the SUITCASE Trifold AS Ramp makes it easy to set up and transport from place to place. This portable ramp can separate into two easy-to-carry sections for easier transport and reduced handling weight.
- Slip-resistant Ramp Surface: The SUITCASE Trifold AS Ramp offers an applied slip-resistant texture that allows mobility devices to retain traction in all weather conditions.
- Patented Hinge: Features interlocking brackets to provide smoother operation and reduced pinch points.
- Self-adjusting Bottom Transition Plates: Independently adjust for easy conversion from ramp to ground.
- Made in the USA and carries a lifetime warranty.
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!